Pages

Labels

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

Thursday 14 February 2013

Losted Love

Journey To Find Her

Specially this blog I created  only for finding a girl.The girl’s name is "Faria". Onc upon a journey time from Dhaka to Feni we are met one another.
 We were both unknown just share some talk one with another, becuse to her parents responsible security .
I saw deep love in her eyes ,but  I had to left the journey bus on midway and we are couldn’t  share our addresses.
I lost her but never  forget her smile .
Its real that I fall in love with her.
I don’t know her real feelings about on me love or not ?
I agreed with that its the fact of her own and personal.
I will respect her every feelings on me or another .
I just want see her once again may be before the death of me.
Its my feelings.
Please don’t mind anyone.
Just wish or help me to find her . I just know about her that her name is "Faria" and her little sister's name is "Fabia".
She lives in Dhaka  & her grandpa’s homes is Bashurhat  in the district of  Feni.